No products in the cart.
Prime Choice Wireless can activate your phone online. To do this, you have a couple of choices. You can either purchase a phone from us or you can activate your own phone. If you choose to activate your own phone you will need to verify a few things.
- The phone must be a compatible AT&T or Verizon Wireless branded phone with a clear MEID/ESN or a PagePlus branded phone with a clear MEID/ESN.
- Depending on your device, your IMEI or MEID/ESN number can be in different places.
- Below the battery: If you remove the battery on most devices, you will find a sticker or placard noting the IMEI, MEID/ESN, and/or serial number (often abbreviated as S/N).
- On the outside of the box: If you have the box your device came in handy, there should be a sticker with a set of numbers and bar codes somewhere on the outside of the box. You should be able to find any information you are looking for here.
- Using the handset: On some devices, you may be able to look up the IMEI or MEID/ESN number directly on the handset. Of course, this process will vary depending on the manufacturer and model of your device.